CVP unites thought leaders from every ophthalmologic and optometric subspecialty. We offer partner practices the opportunity to grow and provide the highest level of patient care with the support of a highly experienced management team.
Over 150 Providers,
40 Clinical Centers,
6 Surgical Centers
COMMITTED TO GROWTH & PARTNERSHIP
We see tremendous growth opportunities by recruiting best-in-class providers, opening new clinical and surgical facilities, expanding our patient care and administrative support services, and partnering with market-leading provider groups
We want to be the first and best choice for eye care in every market we serve. We strive to create a community-integrated work environment where innovation and leadership thrive and a culture of mutual respect. We work with three guiding principles.
We build long term relationships with the people who entrust us with their care.
We stay at the forefront of research and innovation to pave the way for the future of eye care.
Every day, we put our people first to make a great place to work better still.
HOW WE PARTNER
Our model allows partner physicians to maintain clinical autonomy, provide excellent patient care, and deliver quality outcomes all within a culture of rigorous compliance.
We strive to attract the most talented doctors and staff who lead by example. We alleviate the ever-increasing burden on independent practices and physicians by providing a robust organization which allows physicians to spend more of their time practicing medicine and less time doing administrative work. We offer a clinically-driven and compliance-focused culture, and are committed to the growth of our people.
We empower partner practices to pursue life-changing advances in eyecare.
We use leading-edge technologies to deliver next-generation patient care.
We foster an innovative work environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
OUR PARTNERSHIP PROCESS
1 Initial Discussions
Building strategic partnerships takes time, mutual understanding, and trust. Early in our process, the leadership from a prospective practice meets our team. This provides a forum to discuss our vision, structure, goals, and founding principles.
2 Initial Evaluation
Following a successful introductory meeting, we provide a request for basic information that will allow us to make an initial evaluation of the practice and submit an Indication of Interest.
3 Letter of Intent
Once we are in agreement on the basic outline of a partnership, we will execute a Letter of Intent (LOI) which outlines more detailed deal terms. We offer an expedient due diligence process developed from our industry experts.
Concurrent with the due diligence review, we negotiate formal legal documentation, including a purchase agreement and ancillary agreements, which charts a path to a combined organization.
IN THE NEWS
- EyeCare Partners and CEI Vision Partners Join Forces Creating Nation's Leading Clinically Integrated Network of Vision Care
- CVP welcomes Tidewater Eye Centers to its growing national ophthalmology platform
- CVP welcomes three new partner practices, extending its growing national ophthalmology network
- CVP welcomes Virginia Beach Eye Center to its growing network of premier ophthalmology practices
- CVP welcomes Cincinnati-based Apex Eye to its growing network of premier ophthalmology practices
- CVP partners with Virginia Eye Consultants to create multi-regional platform
- CVP partners with Northwest and Central Ohio ophthalmology practice
- CVP partners with second Dayton-based ophthalmology practice
- CEI Vision Partners announces acquisition of Dayton-based ophthalmology practice
- Cincinnati Eye Institute launches CEI Vision Partners; announces investment from Revelstoke Capital Partners
CVP is building the nation’s leading ophthalmology management services organization. We are looking for bright and talented people to join our team.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Bobby Torbeck